When paper cans are used for product packaging, there i […]
When paper cans are used for product packaging, there is a requirement for the compression resistance of the can body. Paper cans with weak compression resistance tend to have low strength and are prone to deformation and damage. To improve the compressive performance of paper cans, it is necessary to combine the box-shaped structure and processing technology to select paper of suitable material and strength. Here are 6 ways to help improve the compressive performance of paper cans:
1. When selecting the material, the higher the weight of the paper, the stronger the compressive strength of the paper can. For the same weight of paper, the strength of the white cardboard is higher than that of the gray board. Paper.
2. After the single-layer cardboard can packaging box is formed, the four long indentation lines and the corrugated direction of the corrugated paper should be made in a vertical way. This method has higher compressive strength than the packaging box made in parallel.
3. Choosing straw pulp or pure wood pulp paper with good stiffness and high ring compressive strength for the paper core is also a great help to increase the compressive capacity of the paper tank.
4. To improve the compressive performance of paper cans, it is best to coat the surface of paper cans. This method has higher compressive strength than oiled or untreated packaging boxes.
5. Another effective way to improve the compression resistance of paper cans is to choose paper with longer fiber length. Such paper has a high wood pulp content and the produced paper cans have high compressive strength.
Cosmetic packaging paper cans
6. For the choice of viscose, corn glue is suitable, which not only has good adhesion, but also makes the paper can not easily deformed, and increases the stiffness and bearing pressure.
Due to the influence of various factors in the production process, the compressive strength of the final paper cans produced with raw materials may not be exactly the same as the estimated results. Therefore, the final method to accurately determine the compressive strength of the paper cans is to use the carton after constant temperature and humidity treatment. Compression testing machine test. For small and medium-sized factories without testing equipment, a wooden board can be covered on the carton, and then the same amount of heavy objects can be stacked on the wooden board to roughly determine whether the compressive strength of the paper can meets the requirements.